Sunday, October 25, 2009

I'm the Agape author. I'm in love with compassion.

Hi to all who've come across my new blog.
My particular subject of interest is love; that's love as in compassion, kindness, and care.
If we've had the right kind of love in our growing up years, we will be quite confident adults.
If , on the other hand, we've been love deprived, it will show up in how we project ourselves
to others, whether or not we trust others, how we generally relate to everyone and everything.
In short, love is really important in forming who we are. I plan to provide help to all of us,
because there is not one who does not need love. Are you interested? Stay tuned. Click onto my blog once a week. Paul (that incredible writer of much of the New Testament) says, love is the greatest.
Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment